Your new role and responsibilities
The Network Support team consists of controls and process experts with a thorough knowledge of ING’s Treasury processes, systems and controls. Furthermore, the team has a broad knowledge of Treasury activities, financial instruments, the global processing center and system streets.
The team has an open, informal atmosphere and a strong focus on ‘getting things done’. You have the opportunity to keep learning, take on more responsibility and challenge yourself. In addition, we will invest in you and help you reach your true potential.
We work in a dynamic environment, trying to balance the day-to-day Finance and Risk process, reporting and analysis activities with challenges to continuously improve Finance methodologies, tools & processes. In daily business as usual, you will be in close cooperation with Group Treasury, Global Finance Services teams and locations. You will develop, improve and implement the processes, reporting and activities within Finance Group Treasury and give advice and support to Finance Group Treasury in the locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and analysis of Financial and Management Accounting reports/processes
- Develop dashboards and analytical tooling in Excel and/or PowerBI
- Preparation and analysis of Global Finance oversights dashboards
- Develop and improve Financial reporting, tooling and processes.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Furthermore, you have:
- Current residency in the Netherlands
- Master degree in economics, finance subjects
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Finance management accounting (with either a bank, insurance company, etc.)
- Programming skills in order to streamline and automate manual processes, preferable Excel/ VBA and PowerBI is strongly preferred
- You have a good functional understanding of financial markets and financial products
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create, challenge and improve Finance and Risk reporting and monitoring methodologies
- Good communication skills & a real team player with a pro-active attitude
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here .
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 36 or 40 hour workweek
- Individual leave: 24+2 individual holiday days based on 36 hr workweek
- Diversity leave: 3 days per year (1,5 paid, 1,5 unpaid)
- CSR days: up to 2 days per year to actively engage in society by volunteering
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- Mobility card
- Attractive pension scheme
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Learn about the banking business and Treasury, from a finance, risk and business perspective.
- Build your network across these functions and across the globe
- Develop key competencies in a changing and challenging environment supported by experienced and highly motivated professionals
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.