Riding your bike around town with the sun on your face and getting paid. Who does not want that? As a bike courier in Zaandam, you will work with great colleagues and determine your own schedule. With all that cycling, you will get some exercise. Interested? Read on and apply.Do you also have friends who want to work as your colleague? We offer up to €250,- for every friend you refer!
what we offer
- Up to €15,88 per hour (excl. tips & from 21 years)
- A flexible job! Plan your own work days and hours
- Taking a step up, become driver captain
- Compensation for using your own bicycle
- Refer a friend and receive €250,-
- Do you get a tip? You can keep it for yourself!
As a bike courier, you will work independently. You are at your best when you work outside and make others happy with your service. To work as a bike courier, you have to be able to speak suitable Dutch and/or English. Need to speak both languages more comfortably? We can help you with this with free training through Randstad Boost. You don’t need any other qualifications or experience to work as a bicycle courier. The only thing you need to meet is:
- You are available at least 2 evenings per week (1 evening between Monday & Thursday and 1 evening between Friday & Sunday);
- You have a smartphone with internet and a power bank;
- You are at least 16 years old;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You do not need a diploma or experience;
- Your own bike. Don’t have a bike? Then you can rent a Swap bike with the mileage allowance you get
As a courier by bike, you will start your day from home or the meeting point in Zaandam. Today you have a four-hour shift, lovely. Via the app, you see at which restaurant you have to pick up your order on your phone. While waiting, you check your social media or chat with colleagues also waiting for an order. You take the order from the restaurant and get back on your bike. Off to the customer! You get paid by the hour, so you don’t have to race. Also, when you deliver the order, you get a kilometer allowance on top of your salary. So you can enjoy the sunshine and see a lot of the city while getting paid for it. The customer is happy to see you when you are at the door. Do you also get tips from the customer? Yes, you do and you can keep it for yourself. Ready for the next order?
where will you work
You will be working for a delightful employer with a relaxed atmosphere where you can get to know many new people and the city of Zaandam. It is also possible to grow from bike courier to managerial positions, such as driver captain or HUB coordinator. Did something happen on the way? Then a whole support team is there for you. So you are never alone!
- The hourly wage of €15,88 is made up of:
- A gross hourly salary of €11.00 (over 21);
- 8.33% vacation allowance;
- Vacation pay and days;
- Separately, a kilometer allowance per kilometer cycled: €0.10 for a normal bike and €0.19 for an electric bike;
- BONUS; If you’re doing well, you can earn up to €3,75 an hour extra above your hourly salary;
- You can keep your net tip, also which you receive digitally in the app!;
- Do you refer a friend? Then you get €250,- net!
Would you like to work as a bike courier? Then we would like to get to know you better! You don’t need a CV or motivation letter for this. Applied? We will contact you by phone within 1 working day.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.